• The Practice has not had any outbreaks of infection in the year 2019 – 2020.
• The Practice has had a triennial audit on 2nd August 2018 conducted by Mrs Liz Grogan (Senior Infection Prevention and Control Nurse Specialist, Leeds Community Health Care). We scored the following:
1. Environment 100% Compliant
2. Hand hygiene 100% Compliant
3. Personal protective equipment 100% Compliant
4. Prevention of blood and body fluid exposure incidents, including needle stick injuries95% Compliant
5. Management of waste 100% Compliant
6. Equipment management 100% Compliant
7. Organisational controls (policies and procedures) 100% Compliant
We have conducted internal audits in the past year and acted on the results as needed.
• Our policies and procedures were updated on 10thAugust 2020.
• Our staff have yearly infection control training including hand hygiene training.