Our infection control leads at the surgery are:
Mrs Lynne White (Practice Matron)
Mrs Sara Lane (Nurse Practitioner)
- • The Practice has not had any outbreaks of infection in the year 2019 – 2020.
- • The Practice has had a triennial audit on 2nd August 2018 conducted by Mrs Liz Grogan (Senior Infection Prevention and Control Nurse Specialist, Leeds Community Health Care). We scored the following:
- 1. Environment 100% Compliant
- 2. Hand hygiene 100% Compliant
- 3. Personal protective equipment 100% Compliant
- 4. Prevention of blood and body fluid exposure incidents, including needle stick injuries 95% Compliant
- 5. Management of waste 100% Compliant
- 6. Equipment management 100% Compliant
- 7. Organisational controls (policies and procedures) 100% Compliant
We have conducted internal audits in the past year and acted on the results as needed.
- • Our policies and procedures were updated on 10th August 2020.
- • Our staff have yearly infection control training including hand hygiene training.
Statement dated. 10th August 2020. Lynne White.