The Baby Buddy app guides you through your pregnancy and the first 6 months following your baby’s birth. It is designed to help you look after your baby’s mental and physical health, as well as your own, and give your baby the best start in life.
Parents during pregnancy and after your baby is born.
When you register with the app you create or choose your own Baby Buddy, your ‘Digital Best Friend’ that gives you access to the app’s content and features.
• Ask me – type in any question for your Buddy to answer with expert information.
• Today’s Information – Baby Buddy provides you with personalised daily information about your pregnancy and baby.
• Videos – a growing range of clips to help you understand different pregnancy and baby topics.
• Bump and Baby Around – a map of useful local health services such as hospitals, mother and baby support groups, baby clinics, GP and midwife services.
• Bump and Baby Book – a diary where you can record your thoughts, feelings and photos throughout your pregnancy and after your baby is born.
• Appointments – a handy reminder of the dates and times for your check-ups.
• Remember to Ask – a reminder list for questions to ask at appointments with your midwife or GP.
• What Does That Mean? – find the meaning of pregnancy-related terms.
• You Can Do It! – a tracker for your personal goals and achievements.
• Tell Us What You Think – give your feedback to help improve the app.
Baby Buddy is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
Be Fit For Baby
Helping to support women keep active during pregnancy. Please follow the link here to find out more.